To Date We have Raised over 180k for local Charities, Causes and the Development of the Local Community.
2019 beneficiaries to be announced
Previous Beneficiaries Include:
Christmas lights for the village
- Crosshaven National Boys School: Development of new Classrooms ,development of new sports hall and furnishing classrooms and Equipment for new sports hall .
- Scoil Bride Crosshaven Girls School: Development of outside play area.
- Purchase and Maintenance of four Defibulators for local community.
- Development of Local Playground.
- Crosshaven Tidy Towns Association: continuous support of the efforts made by the local tidy town association.
- Crosshaven Development Association: new lawn mower for upkeep of local areas, sculpture of the St. Brenden Voyage in village square, development of green house in the orchard, Telescope at viewing point at Weavers Point, development of Templebreedy walkway, Exercise equipment for Carrigaline/Crosshaven walkway.
- Development of new Tourist Office.
- Crosshaven Rugby Club: Equipment for training junior teams.
- Crosshaven Lady Birds
- St. Bridgets Church Crosshaven: Organ Restoration Fund.
- Camden Fort Meagher: Development of Tea Rooms.
- Local St.Vincent De Paul
- Crosshaven Village Banners.
- Lighting up The Crosshaven/Carrigaline Railway Walk.
- Crosshaven Camogie Club: Youth Development
- Crosshaven Rowing Club.
- Crosshaven Folk Festival.
- Crosshaven AFC: Equipment for Junior Teams
- Crosshaven Chess Club
- Crosshaven Ukulele Festival.
- Crosshaven Actively Retired
- Crosshaven Youth Club
- Templebreedy Church: Restoration Fund
- Cloiste Muire Secondary School: Funding for new Computers.
- Crosshaven Athletic Club.
- Crosshaven Special Olympics.
- Fountainstown Bus shelter.
- Crosshaven Folk Club
- Crosshaven Girl Guides : New tents for camping trips.
- Crosshaven Camogie Club: New Sports equipment.
- Crosshaven Mother and Toddler Group: New toys and storage facilities.
- Myrtleville Residents Association.
- The Nathan Kirwan Trust.